Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Haven't posted in a while

So, its been a while since I blogged.
It's not even like I've been busy, honestly, I've been sitting around in my house pretty much allday. Doing nothing but eat,workout, watch tv,workout, sleep.
Yeah, because my lovely boyfriend is on vacation all week and my bestfriend is camping like eight hours away from where i live. Two of my other friends are camping somewhere as well, Blah. So yeah I'm just laying in my moms room (cause its the coldest room in my house) because our central air is BROKEN. & its HOT in this house.
Listening to some escape the fate. Normally i don't like rock music. But escape the fate is simply amazing =) I'm listening to Situations by the way. Not that it has any importance. So on friday I'm leaving to go to Niagra falls =) I can't wait to get out of this city. I'm only gonna be there till sunday. I'm visiting some family. But I'm bringing my laptop with me.
Thats about all seeing as nothing has been happening so I have nothing to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment