Sunday, July 26, 2009

Long time

Well, I haven't written a post in a while.
During the school year I spent alot of time studying and doing homework.
Then my ANCIENT desktop decided to finally die.
So I went without a computer for about a month until my birthday when my wonderful parents decided to get me a pink Sony Vaio. Which is like my child. I love this thing, no joke. Everything about it is wonderful. Even the webcam has good quality. So my summer has been pretty relaxing. I workout everyday, and then chill. But I've been getting NO sleep. If I'm lucky I will get a good 3 and a half hours of sleep every night. I usually don't go to bed until four or five. If I sleep at all, and then I usually wake up whenever the sun decides to come up because I have no curtains in my bedroom and the sun wakes me up. I am not looking forward to school starting cause my sleeping habits are so messed up right now. The first day of school is going to be BRUTAL. Okay so I want to talk about my relationship with my boyfriend for a minute. Things were going pretty bad for a while. Our relationship was litterally hanging by a thin string. But I think things are getting better now :). We made it through a difficult thing, and I believe that our relationship is better and stronger because of it. Erik and I haven't spent as much time togetherthis summer as we had hoped to. I went camping for eight days. I came back we had a little less then a week together before he went to his cottage. He Just came back yesturday, and I'm going camping again for five days this saturday coming up. Then when I get back we have a good two weeks together then he's going back to his cottage for a week or two.
Well I can't complain because many people can't see their boyfriends / girlfriends at all this summer. I guess I just miss how it was last summer when we were together ALL THE TIME. If I could go back to last summer I would, it was amazing and the best summer so far. This summer was kind of boring. I have spent alot of time sitting in my room on facebook & gurl.com
But I'm going to a party today which should be some fun. I'm going to my parents friends house with my parents. Normally I definately wouldn't go. But they have a son a year older then me. I think of what I remember the last time I had seen him. He was very cute. I know I have a boyfriend, but that doesn't mean I can't look right? Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment