Saturday, April 18, 2009

rough morning

Ugh, the last few nights i have gotten like NO sleep whatsoever.
Wednsday night i stayed up all fricken night doing math homework.
When i finally passed out halfway through....my math teacher gives us crazy ammounts of homework ! & then thursday i stayed up till like three working on my script for religion class.. i had to get it finished. & i woke up at like sixthirty?
Then last night, i was at my boyfriends w/ a bunch of people filming the actual project.
We had to do a talk show about the characters abraham, sarah, and Hagar from the bible.
w.e so it took forever because this one guy in our group is an idiot and couldnt remmember ANY of his lines & hes a horrible actor. So i actually had to right his lines in BIG letters and hold them up for him to read...and he still couldnt do it.. so it took for ever to get the scenes actually decent.
Then i went home, and couldnt sleep cause these creepy shadows in my bedroom... haha im a big baby. But then today which is saturday morning. I wake up at six something,.
wth? and i tried to go back to sleep but the sunlight wont let me.
& i gotta go this party today after i work , great. maybe some alchohol will give me energy :)
But i dont gotta work till ten today , i can still squeeze in a nap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment